Thermal Spa Electric Spa Beauty Mitts Hand Warmers w/ Display Box
Electric Heated Hand Mitts are an effective method to provide penetrating warmth your hands and to moisturize and hydrate hands, nails, and cuticles. May relieve pain in cases such as arthritis or other painful conditions where heat application is physician-advised.
- 3 temperature settings
- Roomy enough for any sized hands
- Convenient Washable Liners Included
- Consumes less energy than competing brands: Only 40 Watts (vs. 90 Watts)
- 2-Year Warranty
- Includes display box pictured
|This item's condition: New|
||Brand-New and Factory-Sealed in Original Packing, Full Manufacturer's Warranty
||Customer-Returned, Quality-Inspected and Re-Packaged with all parts, Warranty Included
||Obviously Used, But In Working Condition. Sold as-is, no warranty, no returns accepted.
- Packing: 1 pair of mitts including cord and liners in a color display box in a single shipping box.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Power: 40 Watts, 115 VAC (USA) UL-Listed
Important Safety Instructions:
- Burns will result from improper use.
- Do not use warmers without the removable liners.
- Burns can occur regardless of control setting so check skin under pad frequently.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Do not use on an infant, an invalid, or an unconscious/unresponsive/comatose person.
- Do not use on a person with poor blood circulation unless carefully attended.
- Do not use on areas of insensitive skin.
- Do not use pins or other metallic devices to fasten this product in place.
- Do not sit on or crush this warmer.
- Never pull this product by the power supply cord nor use the cord as a handle.
- Periodically examine the warmer. Do not use if any signs of deterioration are found.
- This warmer has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a safety feature. This plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit into the outlet, reverse the plug. Should it still not fit, contact a licensed electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
- Do not use product if wet.
1. Insert each hand into a vinyl liner (provided), then insert each into the respective warmer.
2. Carefully insert the plug into a standard 120V A/C outlet.
3. Choose the temperature setting (Low or High) that best suits the warming need.
4. Allow a 15-20 minute "warm-up period" for the warmer.
5. Relax and enjoy!
electric warmer, electric warmers, electric hand warmer, electric hand warmers, warm mitt, warm mitts, warming mitt, warming mitts, hand warming mitt, hand warming mitts, warming hand mitt, warming hand mitts, warming mitties, electric warming mitties, heated mitt, heated mitts, heated mitties, electric heated mitt, electric heated mitts, electric heated mitties